Saturday 24 November 2012

Book Haul (24th November 2012)

Sooo, I got some more books for review, and I bought some, so here ya go!

Books received for review:


Intertwined, Unraveled and Twisted - Gena Showalter
(So I actually requested these three books from Mira Ink and they accidentally sent me 2 copies of Intertwined, 1 copy of Twisted and 0 copies of Unraveled. However, being the amazingly kind people that they are, they are sending me a copy of Unraveled and have allowed me to keep the extra copy of Intertwined to do with as I wish, so I'll probably use it for a giveaway when I review the book hopefully in December so keep your eyes peeled!)

Books I bought:


One Shot (A Jack Reacher Novel) - Lee Child



The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R Tolkien
(I LOVE these new covers! I had to own them, impulse buy!)

Hope you enjoyed this book haul! If you've read or want to read any of these books let me know, I'd love to know what you guys think of them! :D

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment