Tuesday 20 November 2012

Book Haul (20th November 2012)

These are books that I have bought/received for review over the last while! I haven't posted a book haul in a while so there are quite a few books!

Books received for review:
























Flawless + Perfect - Sara Shepard (2nd and 3rd installments in the Pretty Little Liars series - sent to me by the publishers: Atom)


Operation Eiffel Tower - Elen Caldecott 
(Middlegrade novel sent to me by Bloomsbury)


The Kill Order - James Dashner
(prequel to the Maze Runner trilogy, sent to me by Chicken House)


The Diviners - Libba Bray
(Sent to me by Atom)

Books I bought myself:


Gerald's Game - Stephen King


Poirot's Early Cases + Poirot Investigates - Agatha Christie
(Cover could not be found for Poirot Investigates)


Metamorphosis - Franz Kafka

Robinson Crusoe - Daniel DeFoe

And finally:


Jane - Robin Maxwell
(I won this in a giveaway on TheBookRat's blog! Link below!)

TheBookRat - http://www.thebookrat.com/

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment